Compatriot: Created this app while interning with iOS App Templates. A social network app – I implemented ephemeral stories (that disappear after 24 hrs) with composing and previewing UI, news feed, commenting, reactions (Angry, Like, Sad etc), notifications, profiles, security features such as Touch ID/ Face ID log in, and designed the backend architecture with complete integration with Firebase. If you want to know more about the features and are interested in purchasing this template – check it out here.
NexTasks: Launched this app in late August of 2018. A simple to do app with timed lists. The lists remain active from 5 minutes to 24 hours. When the time is over the list is no longer editable and you cannot check the tasks. Another feature that I added in v2.0 is the ability to have recurrent lists. So once a certain list time is over the list will disappear and then will reappear after the recurrent time is over.
I tend to do a lot of side projects in my free time using different Swift frameworks and APIs. Here are some of the projects I have worked on. All of these projects are available on GitHub:
- PullToDimiss/Reach – Github | Article – In this project we are creating an animation / gesture where when you scroll down on a UIScrollView, you can dismiss the view or access/reach the navigation bar buttons
- TinderSwipeInterface – Github | Article – In this project, I created Tinder Swipe-able cards interface using UIPanGestureRecognizer and just simple UIViews.
- DragAndDropDownload – Github | Article – In this project I used Apple’s Drag and Drop API and created a custom NSItemProvider so that I can drag and drop custom model data.
- TwitterCardInterface – Github | Article – In this project I will be making a Twitter Card Interface; something you get when you tap the three dots on top right side of user’s profile. The card is simply a custom UIView and I am using UIPanGestureRecognizer to swipe the card up or down.
- RSCustomView – Github – A simple custom helper class to create UIViews with rounded corners and shadows. Creating such a view that has corner radius and shadow is far more challenging than one may think. This class helps you in making such views a lot quickly and easily.
- SwiftyUIScrollView – Github – ScrollViews in SwiftUI don’t come with Pagination and Page Control. With this simple wrapper, you can get scroll view with pagination in both ( horizontal and vertical) directions and with page control as well.