Compatriot: Created this app while interning with iOS App Templates. A social network app – I implemented ephemeral stories (that disappear after 24 hrs) with composing and previewing UI, news feed, commenting, reactions (Angry, Like, Sad etc), notifications, profiles, security features such as Touch ID/ Face ID log in, and designed the backend architecture with complete integration with Firebase. If you want to know more about the features and are interested in purchasing this template – check it out here.
NexTasks: Launched this app in late August of 2018. A simple to do app with timed lists. The lists remain active from 5 minutes to 24 hours. When the time is over the list is no longer editable and you cannot check the tasks. Another feature that I added in v2.0 is the ability to have recurrent lists. So once a certain list time is over the list will disappear and then will reappear after the recurrent time is over.
I tend to do a lot of side projects in my free time using different Swift frameworks and APIs. Here are some of the projects I have worked on. All of these projects are available on GitHub:
- GlideUI – An Interactive Card based UI – Github | Article – In this project, I create a pretty popular design element used in many apps including Apple’s own apps. The card appears from bottom and can have two (closed or open) or three (closed, compressed or open) states. Fully customizable and extremely easy to set up.
- PullToDimiss/Reach – Github | Article – In this project we are creating an animation / gesture where when you scroll down on a UIScrollView, you can dismiss the view or access/reach the navigation bar buttons
- TinderSwipeInterface – Github | Article – In this project, I created Tinder Swipe-able cards interface using UIPanGestureRecognizer and just simple UIViews.
- DragAndDropDownload – Github | Article – In this project I used Apple’s Drag and Drop API and created a custom NSItemProvider so that I can drag and drop custom model data.
- TwitterCardInterface – Github | Article – In this project I will be making a Twitter Card Interface; something you get when you tap the three dots on top right side of user’s profile. The card is simply a custom UIView and I am using UIPanGestureRecognizer to swipe the card up or down.
- RSCustomView – Github – A simple custom helper class to create UIViews with rounded corners and shadows. Creating such a view that has corner radius and shadow is far more challenging than one may think. This class helps you in making such views a lot quickly and easily.
- SwiftyUIScrollView – Github – ScrollViews in SwiftUI don’t come with Pagination and Page Control. With this simple wrapper, you can get scroll view with pagination in both ( horizontal and vertical) directions and with page control as well.